Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Favoeite Song

Yes! Now why can Iremember that?

The truth of the matter is, my eyes really are "dry" and I have to continually use "tears", but most of all my brain is dried up, too!

Thanks Word Woman... I knew I could depend on you.... all of you! Love you so much! May God bless this board!

Mary, I read your posts. Your brain is FAR from dry. Mine, on the other hand, stopped three years ago when I stopped working.

Re: Re: Favoeite Song

Mary,

That is one of my favorites, too. Every time I sing it, it gives me a little kick in the rear, which unfortunately I usually need!

Word Woman, I have read your messages, too, my dear. You are a kind, loving, intelligent woman. Know yourself and your worth, but stay as humble as you are.

One of my favorites, too, Angie, and I don't know how I keep forgetting it. Once reminded, it does very well for a while, but I remember less and less all the songs I could sing even without the book years ago. So I just hum the tunes, and think "well, I know it is a good song!" Can't even do a good job of that much anymore. And my husband, who used to lead singing, cannot hear well anymore, so he cannot carry the turnes like he used to. Ah, well, the alternative begins to sound pretty good after all!

Mary, I think that fully qualifies as "making music in your heart". And I can't remember my name half the time.

And thank you for your kind words. It has been a difficult transition from working mom (60+ hours/week) to stay-at-home mom. I have really struggled sometimes. Your kindness means a lot to me.