Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayer Request

Because you are such an "awesome" God, I come to you this morning -- you love and care for your people in ways that are far greater than what we can imagine or even think! Thank you for loving us!

I bring this family to you in their difficult loss -- please meet each one's individual needs, giving peace and strength to continue this life in a way that bring honor and glory and praise to you. May they sense that they are loved and cared for by christian family the world over. Each of us knows many more who are in need of your divine care and reassurance; please meet these many needs that are heavy on our hearts in the way that you know is best. Help us to place our trust and confidence in you knowing you will work all things out in the best way possible.

I am so thankful for the gift of your son, Jesus, our Savior, whose sacrifice cleanses my sins. Please forgive me when I do not live up to your standards and give me the determination and desire to live to please you at all times.

Thank you especially for christian sisters who are able to relate to one another in such meaningful ways! Guide us to follow your word and press on in serving others, keeping our eyes on Jesus, the light of the world!

Through Jesus, our brother and mediator, Amen.