Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trip to Pittsburg

Greetings, little ladies. I am back from Pennsylvania, all in one piece, but not without trauma. Now that it is all over, I have pleasant memories of family gathering together, and some not so pleasant memories of finding out how some of them live.... And I bear the marks in the body.

I was so foolish to try to hang on to a bannister while trying to step out the door onto the first step at the resturant after breakfast Sunday morning before leaving for the airport. My wedding ring caught on the ring that supported the bannister and really caused a problem. Luckily, I had sense enough to pull the ring on off the finger before the swelling started. Today, I have one black hand!

But here I am, and grateful to the Good Lord, to be back in my little corner of the world among all my familiar things. Have a good day, dear friends! May the Lord bless you, and keep you. And may His countenence shine upon you!

Re: Trip to Pittsburg

Mary, I'm glad you're back and all in one piece. Sometimes, that's really hard to do when you travel. And I'm sorry about your hand. I usually sprain my ankle.