Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

My son is having his wisdome teeth removed on Friday: two impacted, two not, but they say all have to come out. He's seen several friends have all kinds of problems, so he's a little nervous. We would appreciate your prayers.

Re: Prayer Request

You have my prayers. My brother had problems with his, and had swollen jaws for a day or two. But I had all four of mine out at the same time and had no problems at all! And I was 18 when I had them out.

Thank you, Mary. My mom didn't have any problems, either. But his friends have had everything from excessive bleeding to dry socket to infection. He's just nervous. But evidently not too nervous to still be asleep at 9:49 a.m. Gonna have to go wake that boy!

Hope all goes well...

My brother and my sister both had to have their wisdom teeth removed. It didn't look like much fun.

Love, Hugs and Prayers,
Angie

Thank you ALL for your prayers. The dr said that he did well; they had to remove a little bone to get one of them out, so we'll have to see how he does. The meds seem to keep the pain from being too bad. He didn't sleep much yesterday, which was a surprise. But he seems to be doing okay. Not much swelling, which is really good.