Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: for you Texan Ladies

I understand. When the kids are involved, there are a whole new world of concerns. I'm not sure about the homeschooling laws in TN, but I know that we have several high school students who play on our sports teams who are homeschooled. If you're in the Knoxville area, there are several VERY good Christian schools. Housing prices cover a wide range in this area, depending on where you locate. (Our area is too high, but it's because we have a lot of retirees from up north.) Most other towns in the area are cheaper. And I don't think there's any discrimination with the colleges, because there are a HIGH number of homeschoolers in TN. But we both know that God will make sure that you're where He needs you to be. And isn't that a comfort?!

Re: for you Texan Ladies

Yes! It's so wonderful to know that whether we go or stay, He's in charge! It takes the worry out of it.