Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer for My Father (Cancer)

Hello Ladies:

I ask that you pray for my father who underwent stomach surgery for cancer. They caught the cancer early and was able to remove it. However, there is a complication from the surgery. The surgeon will perform a second surgery to remove an obstruction that is in my dad stomach, which is keeping him from being able to eat and drink without the use of a tube through his nose.

Sincerely,

Your Sister in Christ,

Karen

Re: Prayer for My Father (Cancer)

Father God, thank You for hearing us when we call. Thank You for loving us so much that You sent Your Son as a sacrifice for our sins. We thank You for everything that we have and for the moment-to-moment blessings and care You give to us. We come to You now asking help for Karen's father. Lord, we pray that You will heal the cancer. Please help his doctors and caregivers to "do everything right". Please help the family to be strong for him. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Re: Prayer for My Father (Cancer)

My prayers are with you, too, Karen, that you may have strength and comfort from the Father of all, to have courage and endure what life brings. May His love and Peace be with all of you for the healing to begin.