Welcome to the Dallam Running Club Message Board

Please use it to post messages about upcoming events and any topics of interest.

Welcome to the Dallam Running Club Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
Dowy
BB Challenge
Are we going to have a mens team ? Runners so far Leg 1 Richard Simpson ? Leg 2 Mike Smith ? Leg3 Ray Gill, Andy Bryan Leg 4 Jon Wallbank, Tyrone Lewis Leg5 potentially Mark Bell ? More runners needed and reserves please ................................
Views: 3   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2018 8:50am
by Dowy
Howgills race
With a belly full of calories I had an enjoyable race around the 'this ain't no picnic' Howgills race. Here's the map http://www.helmhill.co.uk/images/howgillfellraceA.pdf. 3rd last at the first checkpoint and didn't start clawing up the field until the third. Then t...
Views: 15   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2018 7:37pm
by Paul Stocks
d
Dowy
Billy Bland Challenge
I have agreed to coordinate a mens team. Suggestion is to start 9pm on 1st June same as girls team. If you are still interested please send me an email (bamber.dowthwaite@hotmail.co.uk)with your email address and leg preference if you have one. think we should a...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2018 9:02am
by Dowy
r
Ray
Mens Billy Bland Challenge Team
The girls have a well oiled team in preparation for this years Billy Bland Challenge. I don't want to organise a mens team and I am looking for a volunteer who could coordinate with Young Jenny. Young Jenny is doing a smashing job with the girls team. There are a...
Views: 40   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 4, 2018 6:33pm
by Dowy
Updates to results
Well done to Alice Steele in her Cross Country endeavour's (3rd Feb) and to Mike McKenna for his 29th placing in the Harewood Trail Half Marathon. Just missing the snow a team from Dallam turned out for the High Cup Nick fell race. Well done to our new member Johnat...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2018 12:54pm
by David Griffin
High Peaks Marathon
Good luck to the Dallam dream team on Friday. I sincerely hope you've got your snow goggles packed😨
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2018 4:02pm
by Paul Stocks
r
Ray
Sedbergh KWL
A smashing turnout from Dallam to the Sedburgh KWL, including a smattering of youth which was good to see. Due to the fine weather there was no reported cases of ricketts.:white_check_mark:
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2018 5:43pm
by Ray
l
LIZ
AGM
I'm making hot drinks tomorrow. No not hot toddys. Just tea and coffee. And also been baking. I have some mugs but maybe not enough. So please bring your own mug if you can remember. See you at the AGM.
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2018 8:45am
by LIZ
A6 closure
Be aware that the A6 at Milnthorpe is touted to be closed from 1830 hrs every day this week. Could make travelling to the AGM on Wednesday difficult!
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2018 1:20pm
by Paul Stocks
Results
The latest results are now on the results tab. A big well done to all who raced at the weekend and a BIG well done to the junior races at the KWL Whitestones race :)
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2018 11:57am
by David Griffin
Results
The results from Giggleswick are now posted. Check them out now! Well done to the juniors that braved the weather! Any more results? if so send them to me davidgriffin327@gmail.com for inclusion. Remember, if you have raced, you deserve to be recognised!
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2018 12:07pm
by David Griffin
Results
Results from the weekend are now posted on the results page. Well done to all who raced. Any more results? if so please send them to davidgriffin327@gmail.com
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2018 6:14pm
by David Griffin
Dallam Xmas Run Pictures
Fantastic set of photos as always from a brilliant photographer. Thank you for the memories of a wonderful run and social.
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2018 8:11pm
by Elizabeth
s
Shinny
New message board
A new year and a new message board! Although it's actually a previous version which I trialed back in 2007. Hope it works better than the recent one where the conflict between blogger updates and embedding javascript seem to have caused problems. Try it out.
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2018 1:58pm
by Shinny
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2007 9:50pm
by Bravenet Support
Free Forum powered by Bravenet