Return to Website

McCurdy Plantation Horse Registry and Association

The purpose of the Registry (est. 1993) and the Association (est. 1995) is to preserve the McCurdy horse historic bloodline as a distinct breed, promote their use & enjoyment, and enhance the knowledge and appreciation of the McCurdy Horse as a treasured legacy of the Old South.  

Forum: McCurdy Plantation Horse Registry and Association
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Got me a new McCurdy filly!

Lucky me! I brought home McCurdy's Mischief Maker yesterday, she's a yearling filly, isn't she cute???

Photobucket

Thanks June!!!!

Email  
Re: Got me a new McCurdy filly!

WOW! Brenda, she looks like a full grown horse!
I can't wait to follow her adventures

Does anyone else have any new McCurdys to share photos of????

Pixie, what do your young fillies look like now???

CONGRATS, Brenda (& June)!!!!!

Bess is stunning! What a wonderful mare she'll be... so happy for you, Brenda. I look forward to hearing about her progress under your care. She'll blossom, that's for sure.

June, I don't have any good recent pics of the girls (bad me) but here's a few I took over a month ago out in the pasture.

These are my two bay roan McCurdy fillies born here this spring...

Here's a picture I took off our back deck (sorry my camera doesn't have better zoom) while Jim was doing some mowing. It was cute watching them follow him around... love their curiosity. Allie is on the left and Melody is on the right:

Photobucket

Here's a couple of Allie. She's got the sweetest eyes. She's smaller than her sister. Allie was Maggie's first foal:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is Melody. She is the stockier of the two. She's more "rotten"... lol... and very athletic. She's a lil' tank.

Photobucket

Both gait at liberty, are curious, and lots of fun.

I need to get better pics of them soon. I've been bad about that lately. They are both furry right now, anyway... bad time of year for good pics.

Shoot, wish we could edit. I must have copied the same html twice... sorry 'bout that. I meant to post this one of Allie:

Photobucket

WOW, Lovely girls Pixie! Such pretty faces, lovely color and great straight legs. They're going to make someone very very happy!

Email  

Action shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Email  

Oh, Brenda, she's wonderful! She's a tank, too... so strong and athletic looking. She's got such a sweet face. Look at those lashes. You're gonna have so much fun with her!!!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains