Return to Website

McCurdy Plantation Horse Registry and Association

The purpose of the Registry (est. 1993) and the Association (est. 1995) is to preserve the McCurdy horse historic bloodline as a distinct breed, promote their use & enjoyment, and enhance the knowledge and appreciation of the McCurdy Horse as a treasured legacy of the Old South.  

Forum: McCurdy Plantation Horse Registry and Association
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
COLD & WET

OK, everyone. How cold is it where you are? June, I've heard you've had some nasty weather up there!!! We are cold and wet, but at 40 degrees right now. The last two days have been down in the low 30's. For Texas, that is COLD!!!

Paula Sue

Re: COLD & WET

Same here in Montgomery,AL. It was 60 yesterday and down to 30 last night. Cold front coming in early next week. Ready for some decent weather to ride!!!

Email  

Well, it was 70 here yesterday and going to that again today. But, some of my family up in Indiana still don't have electricity. Fourth day now. I know lots of Kentucky is without electricity. I am praying for everyone!

Paula Sue, believe it or not we had snow again two days ago. We are getting into the 40's in the middle of the day, but still down in the 20's at night.
When will Spring EVER come?

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks