Return to Website

McCurdy Plantation Horse Registry and Association

The purpose of the Registry (est. 1993) and the Association (est. 1995) is to preserve the McCurdy horse historic bloodline as a distinct breed, promote their use & enjoyment, and enhance the knowledge and appreciation of the McCurdy Horse as a treasured legacy of the Old South.  

Forum: McCurdy Plantation Horse Registry and Association
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
mccurdy rescue/sale

There is a purebred 18 mo old mccurdy stud for 300.00 near Panama city beach. He has nice conformation. Owner is I'll and can't care for him. Lots of people are interested and at that price I worry someone will get him and not really know about him or not be able to really afford a horse. Say he has been handled a lot by owner and round penned with saddle. Don't know if that means ridden, hope not. Sellers number is 850-532-9175. Ifyou are far away I will consider going to get him and holding him for you at my NW fla home. You pay. I just retired and can't afford another horse. He is black with a blaze and says both dam and sire are reg mccurdy,s. Says he came from sw Alabama. Text me at 850-819-3656.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains