Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRCPV specialty thank you

Once again, the Labrador Retriever Club of Pioneer Valley did an outstanding job for their 2 specialties. Thank you guys, for a wonderful time. See you next year.

Re: LRCPV specialty thank you

Gail R
Once again, the Labrador Retriever Club of Pioneer Valley did an outstanding job for their 2 specialties. Thank you guys, for a wonderful time. See you next year.

Thanks so much, we love to hear that
I'm so glad the weather held out too. Great weekend for showing dogs.
Thanks for joining us, we hope to see you next year.

Yes thank-you for a lovely show.
I loved the foreign judges. They were absolutely wonderful with the puppies, and had great senses of humor.. Such a joy to watch them judge.
Can't wait for all the critiques.
I also have to say that I am impressed with the fact that the show is so relaxed and you all try so hard to accomodate everyone. KUDOS!
God willing, we will be back next year as well in our regular parking spot. We really love that we can camp overnight...
Thanks again!

Agreed - it was another great weekend of shows! The weather held, the hospitality was great, wonderful raffle, and enjoyed the judges very much! Thank you to the club for putting on such a wonderful set of shows!

It was a lot of fun and there are plenty of places to park and relax. The food vendor was really excellent and so pleasant. Photographer was a nice guy too. People picked up after their dogs for the most part. It was my first time there and I will go back!