Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Morning!!!
Re: Spring Morning!!!

You poor thing!!! It's beautiful, but I'm sure you are wishing for a little bit of green by now, hmmmm?

Re: Re: Spring Morning!!!

green is just around the corner!!!! this can NOT last and is called poor mans fertilizer, the Farmers used to go out and plow this under asap in preparation for Spring planting

In a cpl of wks a trip to the BIG P will make green grass a reality for us poor souls stranded at the moment in Winter here!!!

Re: Re: Re: Spring Morning!!!

I was seeing grass here in northwest Maine yesterday and dreaming about hunt training! Today, well , it put a damper on things but does look pretty ! It wont last now ! We are over the HUMP!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Spring Morning!!!

Beautiful picture Bev. I was not pleased to wake up to that sight but the sun is out now and it is melting quickly. Hopefully Mud season will go quickly too. I hate MUD much more than snow.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Spring Morning!!!

In case you didn't know, you have to have mud before spring, so welcome it, please.

For the first time in my life, I'm glad to se mud. Maybe it will be gone before the Potomac.

Re: Spring Morning!!!

that is just what southeastern NH looked like yesterday morning, but by 3pm we were back to grass, mud, and a few melting plowbacks
barb