Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ILRC Specialty Results

Here are the results of today's specialty with Heidi Herman judging her first sweeps classes and Manuel Queijero judging the regular classes. A nasty thunderstorm held off until BOB was almost over!

Best Puppy in Sweeps Blackwatch Temptation
Best Opposite in Sweeps Lobuff Hollyridge Wizard of Oz

Best Veteran in Sweeps CH Lobuff's Turtle Dove
Best of Opposite (Vet) Ch Rocky Creek's Lincoln Storm CD

Winner's Dog Sasco Gibraltar CD, RN
RWD Lobuff Hollyridge Wizard of Oz

Winner's Bitch Endless MT Mecca
RWB Meadowbrook's Legal Pursuit

Best of Winners Sasco Gibraltar CD, RN
Best of Opposite CH Surry Ol' Salt Surf N Turf
Best of Breed CH Dicroft Grace Kelly

Re: ILRC Specialty Results

Congratulations to all the winners and placers!

Re: Re: ILRC Specialty Results

I'll second that..Congratulations to everyone who won!..I wish I could have been there too
Lisa

Congratulations to all the winners, most especially to BOS-Veterans. Stormy's my second-favorite yellow boy!

Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations for all winners, specially for Lisa, who was with together with me at the finals, and has a beatifull dog.
Hope to see you all very soon at Bare Bones.

Sorry for the mistake......also I can not forget to mention the BOS a SURRY dog from my close friend and breeder Elizabeth Wenner. Congratulations Betty !!!
Hope to see you very soon as well.

Congratuations to all the beautiful winners! What a wonderful time we had at the show.

nice job Heidi!

Hooray for Linda Murray's RWB! Way to go, Linda!

Barb

Congrats to all the winners (and especially Pierre - he's Best of Winners, Sasco Gibraltar, but we know him and love him as Pierre)

barb and the raptor labs

I think that it deserves mentioning that WB BOTH days went to Endless Mt. Mecca from the puppy 9-12 class!!!!

Mecca is BISS Ch Winterwinds Glenn Plaid X Tealwoods Endless Good Karma

HUGE congrats to Donna Stanley!! WAY TO GO!!!

Kudos to ILRC on another great specialty at Sampson State Park. A big thank you to our terrific club and its members who so generously donated such a lovely assortment of goodies to give away, and thank you to all who supported our specialty by buying raffle tickets this year. I swear your double arm lengths have mysteriously grown!!!!!

"I think that it deserves mentioning that WB BOTH days went to Endless Mt. Mecca from the puppy 9-12 class!!!!

Mecca is BISS Ch Winterwinds Glenn Plaid X Tealwoods Endless Good Karma

HUGE congrats to Donna Stanley!! WAY TO GO!!! "

WOW from 9-12 x 2!!! AWESOME....Good for you Donna!!!

Congratulations to all the winners. (Wish I could have been there.) Special Hugs and congratulations to Karen Lolli's Best In Sweepstakes with her lovely bitch Blackwatch Temptation.