Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lynn Zavalick (Talmarc) has passed away

Sad News - Lynn Zavalick (Talmarc) has passed away on February 1. Lynn was originally born and raised in NY, but lived in Florida for the last 26 years. She was only 63.
Although not active recently, Lynn was very involved in Labs until the last 7 years. She was most active in the Florida area, heavily involved in her all-breed club and a 12 year member of Jersey Skylands LRC. Lynn often attended the Potomac and Mid-Jersey Specialties.

Lynn's 1st champion was "Salty", Ch. Millab's Bengal Lancer, from Marge Miller (Millab). Her 2nd champion was Ch. Folklaur Orion of Talmarc from me. "Rion" was born in 1984 and was the first Folklaur bred champion.

Lynn's viewing was held in Florida, but she will be laid to rest in her native NY.

Memorial donations may be made to
AKC Canine Health Foundation
http://www.akcchf.org
P.O. Box 37941
Raleigh, NC 27627.

Re: Lynn Zavalick (Talmarc) has passed away

Thoughts and prayer with you, her family,friends, and canine family.

Re: Re: Lynn Zavalick (Talmarc) has passed away

Lynn was a kind and lovely lady. My condolences to all her family and friends.

Re: Re: Lynn Zavalick (Talmarc) has passed away

So sorry your friend has passed away, may God have her with him in his loving kind arms
Aloha,
jackie

Re: Re: Re: Lynn Zavalick (Talmarc) has passed away

Laura, so sorry about Lynn. Boy we have sure lost enough breeders this past year. We don't want to loose any more. So all of you with all those years of experience take care of yourselves.
Debbie (Amen Labradors/Daisy Maize)

Talmarc Wheatley Lincoln Reaver Dillon turned 13 yesterday. Thank you Lynn! Rest in peace.

another wonderful lab lady has passed, my thoughts are with the family.