Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
noooooooooooo NOOOOOOO April Fool

this was added to the "Line-Bred Thread" below, but decided to make a new thread here.....to say

"THANK YOU" to Jill, Beverley and everyone else that has helped to make and keep this Forum what it is....YUP, it is on occasion nasty and downright negative but for the most part a place where folks can post with or without their name to ask advice, share info, announce their good/exciting news and sometimes sad passages......the Labrador World as I knew it has changed SO MUCH in the past 10-15 yrs and this Forum is much appreciated for helping /offering so much to us all.

I for one.........read and often REREAD several times many /most of Kate F's posts also very much enjoy Maureen *Nimloth*.....J.P. and many others that have ...present and past made this "a favorite place" to learn......

I sadly do miss several popular and extremly imformative posters and look forward to their return here at some point......we have many bright and experienced folks posting here.........

BIG THANKS!!! to everyone that takes the time to patiently post / educate and to those that read / learn and "pass along" what they've learned.....

long live this forum

i ain't great at gramma or spellin but likey ta learn