General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Better Late Than Never - Full EOLBA Results

Hi Everyone

Full results for our show are now up on our Club Website

http://www.eolba.com/specialty_08.html

The Judges Critiques will be uploaded to our website once they have been received from Janis Grannemann. I’d like to thank Jan Grannemann for judging our Specialty Show and Unofficial classes. Special thanks also to Glen Burton for judging our Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes. We’ve received several positive comments about the professionalism and courtesy of both judges.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who donated their time and energy to help make our show a great success: Glen Burton. Carol Burrows, Chris Burrows, Julie Ellis, Randy Ethridge, Brent Harrison, Jim Leslie, Dawn van Nostrand, Linda Watson, Linda Wyatt deGroot and Tari Yates.

As well I’d like to thank all the EOLBA members who sold raffle tickets and the members of the Limestone Kennel Club for hosting our show.

Our silent Auction table and raffle was a huge success this year. The winners of the raffle are as follows: The Dyson Vacuum cleaner was won by Deb Rattie, the Pail of Retriever Trial goodies was won by Nicola Aylin, the Lab Knapsack and Sweatshirt was won by Carol Ethridge and the Silver Lab Head Choker was won by Haley Soars.

Everyone who placed in their class from first to fourth was given a prize card to redeem at the prize table. The “hot” item of the prize table were the Weathertop Slip Leads. We’ve already ordered more for our show next year!

Anyone who did not place in their class (including specials) was given a consolation bag as they left the ring. All of these bags were filled with goodies. Four of these consolation bags had $25 gift certificate in them – so if you won a consolation bag please check through it carefully to make sure you don’t overlook the gift certificate if you won one of them.

All of this was made possible by our sponsors! Thank you!

Thank you to all the exhibitors who entered our show. We hope you come again next year. To anyone who didn’t make it this year, we hope to see you next year!

Joanne Fernall
Show Chairperson
Eastern Ontario Labrador Breeders Assocation