Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is Viren Upadhye ???

I am posting this message to share with you an e-mail communication that I have received from breeders on several separate occassions regarding a gentleman by the name of Viren Upadhye of India. As you can see below, the message I have chosen to post comes from the sphepard of this forum. She also received this message from other breeders as the communication contains information about her dog as well. You can read the messages below to get the details, however, I want you to know that information is false.

As you can see below I sent an e-mail to Mr. Viren Upadhye asking him why he would send the e-mails. I have not received a response back. I post this not to attack him in any way, but to alert you in case he either does this to you or contacts you to gain access to your dogs.

Respectfully,
Michael Silva

=====================================================

Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:23 PM
To: viren772@gmail.com
Cc: Jilly Bean; 'Stacy Moore'
Subject: FW: Viren Upadhye

Mr. Viren Upadhye:

This message was passed to me in regards to you purchasing a bitch from me, Michael Silva (Shadowbrook Labradors), that was bred to BISS CH Wiscoys Robin. Unfortunately, this is not the first time I have received this message from a breeder in the United States. As such, this concerns me terribly.

I am perplexed at how you can claim you purchased a dog from my kennel? I have no knowledge or record of this transaction. Can you provide me with a reason why you would make this claim to breeders in the United States or abroad? I am hoping that you are not making this claim to gain access to breeders at my expense.

I anxiously await you reply.

Respectfully,
Michael Silva
Shadowbrook Labradors

=====================================================

Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:00 AM
To: Mikey
Subject: Viren Upadhye

Mar 21, 2009 10:29:01 AM, viren772@gmail.com wrote:

looking for show if any champion dog available about 2 to 3 years of
age with top bloodline i am interested or bitch pup top show quality
stacy i have 4/5 imp from USA but not satisfied last year i brought
one dog from belquest, gordy son but not worked in show ...........?
let me know if you or your friends have something good for show as
well as breeding
i brought one bitch from michel (shadow brook kennel) mated with robin
4 pups 6 months now i am not that happy.....
thanks
VIREN
919823110011(INDIA) >>> Viren Upadhye
>>> VIKINGS LABRADORS
>>> India
>>> 91 9823110011