Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Progesterone, LH, Relaxin

Endocrine tech has been developing a more sensitive LH test and a different format Progesterone test for a couple of years. I have been doing some "field testing" of the products and giving feedback. A few others that probably post here have used some of the development versions. Some have been better, easier than others. The most current versions of the tests are ready for trials and I will have them with me at the Potomac.

There is NO CHARGE for using them and I will have a few to send home with people for feedback. Let me know RIGHT AWAY if you would like a test sample. I am having them shipped to the hotel directly, so will have them available on Wednesday. Let me know now so I can order them by tomorrow AM.

If someone has a centrifuge to bring (I sold mine), we can do testing at the hotel for anyone who needs a progesterone (or LH) during the show. Again, no charge for the test - the company just wants your feedback and suggestions. If you think it is great, then maybe a testamonial would be nice