Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Found Yellow Neutered Older Boy in NE Ohio

I thought I would get the word out - my sister-in-law and her hubby have taken in an older light yellow neutered boy with great black pigment who has been wandering around their development for a couple of days. Looks to be a combination of field/show lines - long legs but nice bone, longer body, and a moderate head, thin tail. They live in LaGrange, OH (that is about 40 minutes SW of Cleveland).

He is a sweet older boy - maybe 8ish. Lovely, calm boy - sat outside with my sister-in-law at her garage sale today. No one who came to her sale knew of his possible owner. Definately has some issues with his rear - possible hip problem - holds his rear very under his body. He also has a large fatty tumor on his right elbow. She will have him scanned tomorrow to look for a chip - will run a found ad in the paper. She cannot keep him due to living in a rental with 2 of her own dogs already.

I really feel that he is either lost or someone left him behind since his nails are well trimmed including his dew claw.

If anyone knows who this sweet boy belongs to, please contact me.