Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Labrador Booth

CONGRATS to Sherrie Paskert for the beautiful job on the Labrador Meet The Breeds booth at the Invitational! WHOHOO! 1st place!!!!!!!

Re: Labrador Booth

Congratulations on your first place ribbon!!!

I've been part of the west coast team for the past several years and have to say it is so much fun to put it all together as well as to work the booth and meet the public.

Are there pictures to share????

woo hoo - the Labs are on a roll.
The NYC Meet the breed Lab booth also with a 1st place!
congrats Sherrie!

Breeder38
CONGRATS to Sherrie Paskert for the beautiful job on the Labrador Meet The Breeds booth at the Invitational! WHOHOO! 1st place!!!!!!!

Congrats Sherrie! Breeder38 can you tell me which Invitational you're referring to? Was it Eukanuba?

Yes it was. That was the only one this last weekend.

Such an honor to a fabulous mentor. You are a creative person who represents our breed beautifully.

Micki Beerman
Such an honor to a fabulous mentor. You are a creative person who represents our breed beautifully.

Micki, you didn't do a bad job yourself recently my friend. Matter of fact an excellent job too! You 2 ladies along with your helpers deserve thanks & respect from every Labrador breeder for your hard work educating the public about our wonderful breed.

Re: Labrador Booth - I have pictures!!!

I took a few pictures of the booth. Hopefully they capture the beautiful job that Sherrie and Co. pulled together. It was really special.

Meet The Breed

Re: Labrador Booth - I have pictures!!!

What an amazing job......huge congrats and many thanks to Sherrie for putting so much effort into portraying and promoting our wonderful breed. And, thanks, Toni, for posting the link to the pics.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I had the occasion to visit the Booth. Very well done! Huge congratulations to Sherrie and his gang!

Well, the first name is actually spelt Sheree. Also, Sheree is a SHEree, and nothing else...lol.

?
Micki Beerman

Micki, you didn't do a bad job yourself recently my friend. Matter of fact an excellent job too! You 2 ladies along with your helpers deserve thanks & respect from every Labrador breeder for your hard work educating the public about our wonderful breed.

yes, yes! well done!

Sorry I'm so late saying thank you. With puppies, the booth and Christmas I'm just catching my breath.

Micki's Booth in NY was awesome. She built a bedroom and the dogs lounged on the bed while the kids cuddled and petted them. Micki even gave interviews for the Today Show in her Labrador PJs.

We were very excited the FL booth did so well. We had lost to the Toellers twice before. We were determined. The LRC has now won Group I in NY, California and Florida! Hats off to all of the teams.

Best In Show went to the Old English Sheepdogs. They were dressed as the witches and wizards of Hogwarts and the costumes were amazing. We didn't mind losing BIS to Dumbledore and Harry one bit.

Thanks Toni for the link. Great photos! Hope you'll loan them to the LRC for website. They are much better than mine.

If you show at Eukanuba next year, be sure to stop by and say hello.

Just saw your booth photos -- NICE JOB!!
Deb