Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chucklebrook Lily of the Valley

My deepest condolences on your loss. It's always much too soon....no matter how long we've shared their love.

Beth, I'm so sorry for your loss -- but what a long, wonderful life she spent with you. You were indeed fortunate to have her for such a long time. Godspeed dear Lily and RIP.

Beth I'm so sorry to hear of Lily's crossing over th bridge. My hugs are being sent your way.

So sorry for your loss, but what a blessing to have had her for so long and to have generations of her soundness to work from...

Diane's dogs are well noted for the longevity, I've had some of those bloodlines, too. Not had any in the 17 year range, but many in the 15-16 year range. Still above average for the breed.

Rest well old girl.

Best,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

I'm so sorry, Beth. 17 3/4 years is good, long life, though, and I'm sure she spent every day enjoying being cherished by you & your family. RIP & Godspeed Lily.

Beth, you and your family obviously gave Lily stellar care and love in her long lifetime. I'm sure she gave you back the same amount of love in those 17 3/4 years. Leaving 4 generations is what every breeder would want from a special girl and you have that from Lily, how lucky you are. RIP and Godspeed Lily.

I'm sure she'll be watching over all of you that loved and cared for her all of those years. Condolences to Diane Pulbin also for a beautiful breeding & allowing you to have a special puppy that lived for almost 18 years.

I'm sorry to read of Lily's passing, Beth. What a blessing for you and your family to have shared a remarkable 17 3/4 years with your beloved girl though. You're fortunate to have shared so many wonderful memories with Lily during her long lifetime. May all of her offspring lead equally long and happy lives.

Barbara

So sorry to hear about Lily's passing Beth. I remember you having her pose with "Mouse" (the cardboard cutout) at last years specialty show. Goodspeed Lily. Remember all those great years you had with her.

Heartfelt condolences on the loss of such a Grand Old Dam. 17 years plus with you is a very long life that so many others can only hope for with ours. You lived your life here well Lily and Godspeed to your new one. She left you a great legacy. Until you meet again, be pain free and joyous Lilly.

Thanks to you all for your kind words.