Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trainer wanted DC area

The client's mother lives in Alexandria.
So a trainer can be there. She will be school possibly in college Park. But works in DC. So any of those areas for a possible trainer will work.
Thanks

Diane, where will she be residing with and spending her free time with the dog?

You have discussed three different states: College Park MD, Alexandria VA, and Georgetown, which is a part of the District of Columbia. Yes, these places adjoin one another, but from a traffic point of view they are in three different geographic areas. My experience is that people want training near where they live.

Olde Town School for Dogs is in Alexandria. They may be able to help her. C&C Pals is very good with branches in MD, Tysons, and Sringfield. Woofs also is highly recommended; they are in Arlington near Alexandria.

Thanks a bunch everyone. Several people have emailed me for suggestions for her. Some dont mind the driving time or the traffic to get to a good trainer.
This gal mentioned sure it would be nice to have some down the street but she is ok with putting in some driving time for a good trainer. Thanks again I have many places she can check out.