Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
something that made me smile today

www.ted.com/talks/ze_frank_s_web_playroom.html

Re: something that made me smile today

but do you think you could give us the article (copy and paste) without just posting a blind link to something that could be spam or a virus? Maybe I need a smile today or maybe it's just a link to a virus who knows, who cares. I won't be clicking on it. Waste of time without knowing what it is before hand.

Yes, cranky, you need this webcast more than anyone else. TED is not an article; TED Talks is an extremely popular website devoted to "ideas worth spreading" "riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world."

With little information I won't bother cutting & pasting a non-link from anyone but close friends I trust. I've seen what those trustworthy friends run on their computers to catch viruses or malware. Sorry but the internet is too full of viruses and malware. I won't call you Cranky, I feel the same way as you. I'm not going to ruin my puter out of curiosity of what makes someone else smile today.

Certainly your choice. I visit, as do many thousands of other people, this uplifting and interesting site. But far be it from me to interfere with your mood.

I'll be humming that song when I'm back at work tomorrow.

Thanks Kate!

Sorry, I never open a blind link like that. I value my computer and it's contents too much to trust anything like that.

And that might be why you are so cranky! (Oh, and FYI: The rest of us don't really care if you watched it, didn't watch it, or why.)

I enjoyed it and I, too, will be singing that song all day tomorrow. Thanks, Kate.