Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lab Cups

How adorable!

http://www.tervis.com/designs/Designs-Coll-Animals-Wildlife-Pets-Labrador-Puppies/52069e0c82812bf0a928ed7846c47c9a/52069e0c82812bf0a928ed7846c47c9a

Tervis has a lifetime guarantee. Just box up your old ones and send them along with your address and they will send you new ones. I've done this with my Tervis tumblers numerous times.

Just Me Too
Tervis has a lifetime guarantee. Just box up your old ones and send them along with your address and they will send you new ones. I've done this with my Tervis tumblers numerous times.

I let Debi know through private email that she can send it back for a replacement. Isn't Tervis great about honoring their guaranty? I've done it numerous times using their lifetime guaranty.

Also, there is a 25% off sale right now on the Tervis site. Use coupon code SMART25 when you check your cart out. Just cut and paste SMART25 because it's case sensitive.

I was given some tervis tumblers that had a black lab with a bandana on it. The tag on them came from Bed Bath and Beyond. FYI

I have the same black lab coffee cups in a set of 4. A friend got them for me from BB&B too. They're really neat cups!

If they're Tervis, Tervis honors the replacement no matter where you got them.

Yes, I got a Tervis hot/cold tall mug from a customer for Christmas just like you describe. It's great. She got it at Bed Bath and Beyond.