Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2012 Potomac Silent Auction

2012 Potomac Silent Auction

For those of you who attended and bid last year, you know we have big shoes to fill this year! With that in mind, we are asking for donations this year - if you have a unique, special item that another Lab lover would covet, please consider contributing to this wonderful event. We're open to all ideas - your professional services, treasures, or even a monetary donation and we'll buy it! Please contact Carol Quaif, committee chair at carenna@bellsouth.net if you'd like to participate. See you in Frederick

Re: 2012 Potomac Silent Auction

I'm chomping at the bit in my mouth to make a donation. Especially this year with the show split into 2 different spots.

SINCE IT IS CLEAR YOU WILL HAVE A ROTTEN TIME AND MAKE THOSE AROUND YOU UNHAPPY....STAY HOME YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED!

OLD TIMER
SINCE IT IS CLEAR YOU WILL HAVE A ROTTEN TIME AND MAKE THOSE AROUND YOU UNHAPPY....STAY HOME YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED!

You go, Old Timer!!! I, for one, can't wait!!!

Bring lots a money!!!!!!!! After all, that's what it's all about!

OLD TIMER

Hi Nancy, you old timer, you. How much are you going to spend? You should be encouraging people to come, not telling them to stay home.