Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reaching For The Stars....

Rachael
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a copy of "Reaching For The Stars" By Mary Roslin Williams? I am curious to read it but don't want to spend the $150 on Amazon :/ You can E-mail me if you know where I could get one :) Thanks!!!

$150 is pretty good! At one point I saw the book being listed for almost $1,000. Its really too bad this book is no longer available. I know 5 years ago I paid $20 for it on Amazon.

Yeah, unfortunately it's not out there anymore. Too bad someone doesn't turn it into an e-book for the Kindle! I got mine about 5 years ago as well, still available on Amazon at that time. Keep your eyes open on those auctions etc that places like Labrador Life Line has, I won some other good books for my donation!

I just googled WRW and book name and I can order it online for $26.95 at
shopanimals.com. It's not the original book but the expanded version, original
material plus more. I would think this book should do just fine!

You sure you got that name right, www.shopanimals.com? I tried it and nothing came up.

yes but it's out of stock according the website and has been for years.
http://www.shopanimalnetwork.com/product.aspx?cid=47&pid=327&mid=2

I got mine several years ago at about $20, I am sure at Amazon. Have you tried the Library. I know you want your own copy but if they have it at least you could read it.

I searched our libraries :( No luck. I did however have someone say I could borrow it :) I really want to read it. I don't mind if I don't own it... Hopefully later in life I will own it but I really want to fill my head with the knowledge right now :) Thanks everyone for helping!!!