Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pawcatuck Specialty Critiques

I can't for the life of me. find where the critiques for last September's Specialty are posted on the Pawcatuck club website,,, could someone point me in the right direction please,,,,,,,

Re: Pawcatuck Specialty Critiques

you can't find them because they are not there. The club has match results from two years ago posted but no show results from the September specialty. It is a very out of date website.

I emailed the club asking this very question 2 months after the show and never received a response. I would really like to see the critiques but apparently never will....

I don't think there were any critiques done at the 2011 shows.

I went to this show to watch and I remember there was critiques done at it. Hopefully, they'll post them.

well,,,i guess that explains it,,, but what a bummer. I like reading judges opinions,,, even when I don't always agree!!! It must be hard to get website keepers,,,

Scroll over to News and Articles and see "critiques" in the drop down menu

I believe OP is looking for the 2011 critiques not the 2010 critiques which are posted under the link you mention.

meee
I emailed the club asking this very question 2 months after the show and never received a response. I would really like to see the critiques but apparently never will....

To be late with critiques is 1 thing. To not reply to an exhibitor at all is lacking manners.

I've seen breeders asking on here. I don't see replies from the club so perhaps all of you should email and maybe they'll get their act together.

If a dog of mine won, I would want the critique. It can help us showing them even better in the future. It looks great on our websites too.

Does the Pawcatuck club even care? It appears they don't.

Maybe they'll put them up when they want everyone to enter again,,,,,,,