Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch.Tullamores Midnight Hour RN WC

I'd like to Congratulate my friend Kathy Cipriani and her beautiful boy "Wilson" for earning their AKC Championship Title today in West Springfield Ma. All of Wilson's points were owner handled too! Not only is Wilson a lovely boy to look at, he is also a kind and gentle soul who snuggles and plays with Kathy's Grand-children. Wilson is owned and loved by Kathy and Don Cipriani and bred by Linda Bednarski of Tullamore Labradors. Congrats again my friend, it was a pleasure to cheer you on!

Re: Ch.Tullamores Midnight Hour RN WC

Congratulations to owners and breeder!!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats!! Love to see a CH with performance titles!

Hooray Kathy! Many congratulations on your lovely dog and your tremendous achievement!

Congratulations Kathy -- Wilson, too -- on this wonderful accomplishment! He's a handsome fellow and I know how proud of him you are! WTG Girl!

Congratulations Kathy and Wilson and to Linda!! A job well done and was nice to watch Wilson earn his well deserved Championship!!!

Huge congrats Kathy and to your boy Wilson! I am sure you are both very excited!!!

Toni
www.retrieverlife.com

Thanks, everyone, for all the kind comments. I appreciate your support.
Thanks to Linda Bednarski especially, for entrusting Wilson to me. It's been fun.

Congratulations to Kathy, Linda & Wilson. This CH could not have been earned by a better team! We are excited for your success and very proud of you! Wilson looked fantastic on his winning day!

congratulations!

Couldn't happen to a nicer person or a more deserving boy! Congratulations, Kathy!

Barb