Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Raffle 2012

Fellow Labrador Enthusiasts,

April is quickly approaching and before you know it Potomac will be here! I am writing today to request that you please consider making a small donation to the LRCP raffle table. Anything you may offer would be a generous gift towards the LRCP raffle table’s success!Items can be dropped off Tuesday morning, as usual, to the volunteers who are running the table. If by chance you cannot attend this year or travel prohibits you from bringing a raffle item, please feel free to email me so we can make arrangements to have your donation mailed. Lastly for those who do not have an item, but still wish to support the 2012 raffle, a cash donation can be made via the LRCP website: http://lrcp.com/#18

If you have any questions regarding donations, I can be reached at stormyclabradors@yahoo.com

Thank you and see you in April!

Christina Trojak
LRCP 2012 Raffle Donations

Re: Potomac Raffle 2012

I just tried to email you... It didnt go through, can you email me?

Jen

Re: Potomac Raffle 2012

Jen Leitao
I just tried to email you... It didnt go through, can you email me?

Jen

Im sorry Jen, someone pointed out that the direct link to my email was incorrect (missing an O lol). I will shoot you an email.

Thank you!

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who donated to the LRCP raffle table. The table looked GREAT yesterday and I think there were many happy exhibitors that went home with awesome raffle loot!