Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Operation Long Shots

If you remember a couple of months ago I told you my son had discovered a litter of pups on his job site in Afghanistan, being the dog lover he is he took care of Mama and the pups and (not easily) he has gotten all of the pups shipped over to the USA to a rescue group who places these Afghanistan pups with soldiers who have served and had formed attachments to dogs while in AStan. They would not have lived long had my son not stepped in and helped, so now they are safe here in the USA. Here is a clip of them while they were still over in that hellish country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LLqRIWlB5M&feature=share&noredirect=1
If you can please find it in your heart, donate to the wonderful people who help and make it possible for soldiers to have the dogs they got attached to over there or to adopt lucky ones like these.
www.thepuppyrescuemission.org
Thank You and I am so darn proud of my wonderful son

Re: Operation Long Shots

That's wonderful, Lois! Thank you for the update! Your pride in your son is deserved. I suspect he is just as proud of his mom!

So glad i dropped in to read your note Lois. Congratulations and thank you to you and your son for his service and dedication.

I am proud to know you and wish you continued success.

Such a wonderful video. Your son is tops in my book!!!

God bless him and all he did for those puppies (and our Country)!

Were they able to get Momma out?

Mama dog is living with my son and safe within the perimeter and if he cannot get her shipped before he will bring her out with him in May. She is bonded to him totally and he will not leave her behind.

You just made me cry!!!

God Bless your son, tell him to stay safe!!