Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch Tabatha's Knight CD JH

It is with great sadness I tell you all that Knight died today. He lived with my sister April in his retirement where he had a wonderful home and was well loved. It was a difficult decision for her to make but the right one to end his pain. Knight left his legacy in his offspring many of which are Champions and specialty winners. He was a true gentleman with the best Labrador temperament I have seen. He was one of a kind.
Traci

Re: Ch Tabatha's Knight CD JH

I'm so very sorry to hear this news! Hugs to everyone from here!

Awww...sad news. He was a beautiful boy. Condolences to your family.

RIP Knight - you were a very special boy. I'm giving my Knight grandkids an extra hug tonight.

I am so sorry to hear this. I have his son , and two daughters , and it was one of my favorite breedings. Please off my condolences to your sister , he certainly left his mark at my house !

Traci I am so sorry for your loss as well as April's. Knight was such a sweet boy and full of breed type. I was honored one year at LRCP Bare Bones to handle him in the ring for BOB.....he was a delight!

So very sorry to hear of your loss .. God speed, Knight.

I am sorry to hear this. I remember him as a puppy out with Rusty, has it been that long? Godspeed Knight!

I'm so sorry for your and April's loss, Traci. He was a great dog, sweet as they come.

Even thought I am new to the breed, I can see the mark Knight has made in the breed. He has been able to "stamp" each of his litters with his wonderful personality and beautiful looks. RIP Knight...

Such a sad loss. How fast time flies. Knight was a very impactful member of our labrador community. I too have very fond memories of helping socialize him at the Cleveland IX center and watching him get looks from everyone who saw him

Godspeed Knight - know that your legacy is safe and secure.

So very sorry over the passing of such a great Lab both in body and spirit.

SO sorry for your loss Traci and Ellie. And also for April. What a sweet soul