Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Sloan"

Jill and Beverley, So sorry for the loss of your very dear friend~"Sloan". Thank you for sharing his story with us.......... special indeed.

Re: "Sloan"

So sorry for the loss of one nice boy. We all fell in love with him at Potomac. He was really out there showing. Looked great. Thanks both of you for sharing this special face with us. He for sure got our hearts. Know he will be greatly missed.

I am sorry for your loss. I so loved seeing Sloan in the ring at Potomac, he was so grand and spry. Watching the video of his JAM brought me to tears. Godspeed Sloan.

I too am so sorry for your loss. Sloan gave me chills as he strutted his stuff at Potomac... A grand, beautiful boy indeed. Godspeed handsome...

I am so sorry to hear about Sloan. He was so beautiful at Potomac last year, having such a grand time in the ring! Only the gray showed his age, for he sure didn't act or look it!!! Godspeed Friend :(

Sloan was a delight to watch at the Potomac last year -- he enjoyed the ring as much as we enjoyed watching him! I'm so sorry to hear he's gone. RIP sweet boy.

I was just telling somebody about Sloan, the other day, and what a joy he was to watch at the Potomac. I'm so sorry. It was a priviledge to watch him.

I'm so sorry to hear of Sloan's passing. What a Grand Old Fellow....and what a fabulous mover! My sincere condolences to all who loved him. Rest well handsome man....

Surely one special boy we all will remember with a smile on our faces. So sorry for your loss Beverly and Jill.

Thank you so much for the kind words from so many of Sloan's fans and friends. I still can't watch the videos, but happy I have them to keep forever. Thank you to everyone who took the pictures and the videos. It was such a joy to see Sloan in the ring with Jill and then Margaret. I know that every time there was applauses, Sloan thought it was for him. What a "sweet ham" he was.

We will all miss him dearly Beverly. He did have a zest for life and is shaking them up at the bridge. My deepest condolences.

Sloan stole my heart at Potomac. He had such charisma I couldn't take my eyes off him! Watching him in the ring is something I will never forget. I truly believe all the applause was for him, and he thought so too.
Godspeed Sloan sweet, beautiful boy.
You will be missed by many

I am so very sorry for the loss of Sloan! I too like many others fell in love with him at Potomac! What a great dog!! He was in such a good health and so happy and so much alive!!

{{HUGS}} to those who loved him the most!!!

I am so sorry to hear of Sloan's passing. I too fell in love with him at Potomac last year.

What a show he put on for everyone! He certainly did steal the show and demanded the attention. He had a blast and loved to be in the ring. He brough many smiles that day.

RIP Sloan. Memories are forever.

I just watched the video of Sloan and Jill from last year's Potomac. I STILL have goosebumps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He knew he won and enjoyed and savored every bit of it... What a forever memory he etched in that moment and I have no doubt many other memorable moments during his long life. God Speed to a simply beautiful dog. He was surely a "once in a lifetime dog"//:))

Sloan would have been 13 today.
RIP sweet, wonderful boy

Thank you for thinking about Sloan. I plan to watch the sweet Veterans at the Potomac this year with fond memories.