Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Gamble: 1942-2012

For those who knew my husband of 33 years, Charlie passed this morning. We will miss his warped sense of humor and easy smile. Godspeed.

Re: Charlie Gamble: 1942-2012

Maureen, so very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies.

Maureen, deepest sympathy on your loss of Charlie. He was a great fella! Be strong...Keep the Faith!

Hi Maureen, just know we are all thinking of you. So sorry to hear this. Our sympathy to you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest condolences, Maureen. I suspect there are some noses twitching and happy reunions at the Bridge this morning. I'm thinking of you.

Yep, there is a small pack of Afghans included who probably wonder what took him so long

Oh Maureen, so sorry... I am sure he was herded into heaven with wagging tails and happy hearts. God speed Charlie

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Godspeed Charlie.

Very sorry for your loss.

Oh Maureen. I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, Maureen. My thoughts are with you.

I don't know you personaly but I lost my husband of 53 yrs about 7 months ago. You have my heartfelt sympathy.

I am very sorry for your loss, Maureen. I know Charlie will be missed.

Maureen, I am so sorry and also so thankful, this must have been the hardest two years of your lives. He's home now, no more pain, no more doctors, no more hospitals. My prayers are for you, hold tight girl, you are loved.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mo, I'm so sorry to hear of Charlie's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
@ Karen - I'm sorry to hear of your recent loss as well.
My husband is gone over 9 years now and it still seems fresh sometimes.

Sarita

Maureen I am very sorry for your loss.

Very sorry for your loss Maureen. Surely there must be some wet noses greeting him.

I'm sorry about your loss, Maureen. I can't even let myself imagine losing my husband. Life is so miraculous. I can't believe that it really ends with death of the body.

Sorry for your loss, Godspeed to the bridge where the animals are waiting.

Maureen I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.Rest in Peace Charlie, I can only imagine the joyful reunion at the bridge.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Maureen. Charlie was a funny man!

Charlie and his sense of humor will be sadly missed.
Charlie fought long & hard. Time to rest now and time for Maureen to concentrate on her own battle.

Luvs ya both

Olivia

I don't really know you but we have talked on the phone. I am sorry to hear of your loss, its never easy.

Maureen,

So sorry for your loss.

Best,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

I'm very sorry Maureen. (nm)

x

Re: Maureen.

Maureen I am so very sorry for your loss. I aways enjoyed visiting with Charlie ringside. Mike

So sorry for your loss Maureen!

Erin McClurg Webster

I'm so sorry to read that Charlie has passed away, Maureen. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Barb

I am so sorry Maureen. Even though I did not know your husband I can only imagine the loss and big hole he left. God speed Charlie and may you find peace Maureen.

So sorry for your loss, Maureen. My heart goes out to you, your family & friends. Prayers, hugs, and strength sent as well during this difficult time.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Maureen. Thinking of you and your family :(

Very sorry to hear of your loss Maureen. My sincere condolences!

My deepest condolences on Charlie's passing. I didn't know him but he sounds like he was a terrific man. May you find strength in carrying on w/o him and have him always in spirit.

Maureen I am very sorry to for your loss of your husband.

Maureen, words seem so inadequate during such time of sorrow. I am so incredibly sorry to hear about your loss. Your entire family and all of Charlie's friends will be in my thoughts and prayers. Godspeed, Charlie...

Big hugs,
Julie

My sincere condolences to you and your family

Dear Maureen, Sorry sorry to hear about your Charlie.
He was an original, one of a kind....I remember our good times in California...lots of laughs and Charlies' wonderful smile. God speed Charlie keep
on smiling. Hope you are doing OK Maureen. Hugs, nancy

So sorry for you loss Maureen.

My sympathies to you, Maureen during this most difficult time.