Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Brunswick KC Show

If anyone knows any reults from todays show could you please be so kind to share? Rau has the show so results won't be posted for a while and I don't follow Facebook for results. Thanks in advance.

Re: New Brunswick KC Show

It was an AB judge, nothing more to tell.

Brdr

Why so negative? There were still winners chosen at the show today so can anyone offer even partial results. Thank you much.

Prolly got dumped.

Sounds like a bit of sour grapes!

Brdr

Are you referring to Saturday, March 24 judging results? Today was Mid Jersey LRC's supported entry with Sweeps judging as well. The regular class judge was Manolo Queijeiro, a well respected Labrador breeder who also judges other breeds. I would hardly classify him as an AB judge with such a dismissive sounding statement.

Faith Hyndman
Brdr

Are you referring to Saturday, March 24 judging results? Today was Mid Jersey LRC's supported entry with Sweeps judging as well. The regular class judge was Manolo Queijeiro, a well respected Labrador breeder who also judges other breeds. I would hardly classify him as an AB judge with such a dismissive sounding statement.

Thank you for the correct information Faith which will now hush the judgemental people arguing with each other.

I spoke with Manolo yesterday and figured he was judging this weekend but didn't ask.

As the OP asked, if anyone has results please post them.

Faith Hyndman
Brdr

The comment posted by Brdr about the AB judge was posted on Friday and I believe was referring to the Friday show, not to Manolo who judged on Saturday. If anyone has results from either Friday or Saturday, please post them. TIA!

I am the OP and I was inquiring about results from the Friday show.

I bet that the Specialty Snob who posted above would be willing to take my stud fee for my girl who finished at all breed shows and had nice placements (but no points) from specialties.

Did you ever think that those types of comments reflect poorly on the folks showing to the breeder judges?

Imagine how the persons who won on that day feel if they read that rude comment.