Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac results

Any news from today?

Re: Potomac results

Nothing yet. BOB cuts have been made in dogs and bitches, but no final name yet.

TY

BOB - Windy!
BOS CH Briarwood's Eye on the Prize
Select Dog: CH Danbridge Henry J
Select Bitch: Am GCh /UKC-Ch Viking Hil'Die Tanzbarin,MH,RA,WCX

Thanks for that input...but what I don't understand is MB-F/Info Dog.com had the Catalog Results posted up thru Tues. even for Obed/Rally, Jr. etc. The have the conform'n categorized Tues-Fri, but only list Tus and don't continue posting results for the rest of the Specialty. POUTING.

Best Puppy : Rycroft's Story Moon
Best Op Puppy: Rycroft's Storm Ryder Over Seiferts

I am not sure what you are talking about. It's one catalog for all the classes held Tues-Friday. I could have sworn it was being updated each evening with the days results. The end result being ONE cummulative doc for the WHOLE show that spanned 4 days.

Some results from FB
BOB - Windy!
BOS CH Briarwood's Eye on the Prize
Select Dog: CH Danbridge Henry J
Select Bitch: Am GCh /UKC-Ch Viking Hil'Die Tanzbarin,MH,RA,WCX

Please. Who is Windy?

Thanks,

Windy, Re: Potomac results

Presumably, although I am not there (pout), Windy is the beautiful Multi BIS/BISS Am/Can/Eng Sh Ch ClearCreek BonaVenture Windjammer.

These two pups are litter mates and this was their first show......WOW!!

Best Puppy

Are you sure about this? I was watching, and I did not see the judge give out a Best Op puppy. They never have given a Best Op puppy at Potomac in the past. Is this something new? Congrats on the best puppy win! Really cute girl!

Breeder
Best Puppy

Are you sure about this? I was watching, and I did not see the judge give out a Best Op puppy. They never have given a Best Op puppy at Potomac in the past. Is this something new? Congrats on the best puppy win! Really cute girl!

I just got home and saw this on here. I wish I could take credit for Best and Best Opp, but just to clarify, there is no Best Opp awarded at this show. I think I was in total shock when my girl won with Jan Cameron doing a most excellent job handling her that I forgot to leave the ring with the litter mate brother I was showing. Maybe this is where the confusion started?

Thanks for nice words about my baby girl. This is her first show!!! I'm still in the clouds!!!

Dianne Mullikin
Rycroft Labradors

Is there any way to find what dogs/bitches made the various cuts in BOB?

MEGA CONGRATS TO WINDY'S OWNERS/BREEDERS. Job WELL DONE, Guys!!!!!

Best regards,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest