Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pickup truck puppy sales at Wal mart

I was watching a show and the lady said she found her registered puppy from a person selling them in a Wal mart parking lot. My husband said this is not allowed. Is this so? I would hope so. I just wondered what I might do if I saw a person selling puppies out of a truck at Wal mart. Has anyone ever seen this?

Re: pickup truck puppy sales at Wal mart

Yes. They don't advertise it to the Walmart management, they discreetly do it on a crowded day in the middle of the parking lot. I reported it to the local police, by the time they got there the people were gone. They were selling American Bull Dogs, $200.00 each.

Happens much more than most people realize. Came across someone selling puppies out of an old trailer; pups were in poor condition and it was cold. Discretely took pictures of license plates, then said my piece to those nonhumans. Reported it to the manager of WalMart and then placed a call to the police. They were caught but I fear they will not stop being peddlers of these poor creatures. They only way I know of stopping them is to educate the public.

the side street to our rural area Wal mart has a wide grass area, it can turn into puppy sale extravaganza on the week end, selling all kind of animals out of the back of pick ups....not sure if they are AKC, but definately not where I would by or sell a pup from