Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stunning Spotlight

WOW!!!

Re: Stunning Spotlight

All are stunning. Nice Month line up Jill!

thanks guys. I tried to do a little something different with the graphic layout. Although I can muddle along, I am really impressed with the work of Lenna Ivana Peshich. She is the gal that did the nice graphic of Louis (Cover My Eyes Walkin On The Moon) that was on the Spotlight last month, and she also just did one of Jack Sparrow for me that is on my FB page. You can find Lenna on FB. I would love to see more of her graphic work on the Spotlight Ads, she is just amazing. Here is the link to Lenna's design site
http://lenna-photography.weebly.com/design.html

-Jill

She does wonderful work and you and I know that it takes lots of creative juices! Nice to see new designs!
Hire her now!!! ;o)

I'm wiping my chin, what a lovely bunch on the Spotlight!!! This helps those of us not close by these dogs. I have 1 I'm in luv with!

Beverley
She does wonderful work and you and I know that it takes lots of creative juices! Nice to see new designs!
Hire her now!!! ;o)
I looked at Lenna's work; it's unique & eyecatching! Beverly, your work is also beautiful. You did a great job with Shadowglen Game Point on this month's spotlight. You always give others credit but have your own talent you should be proud of. Same for you Jill, you've always done great websites with especially beautiful backgrounds.. Take a bow, all 3 of you.