Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JSLRC Specialties

I wanted to do a separate post to congratulate the winners at our show, to thank the exhibitors who came out and supported us. I also wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to all the members who worked so hard to make our show a success, you out did yourselves!

I thought, while it was warm, the weather was beautiful, we had a great breeze on Friday and there was plenty of shade. The rings looked fantastic, the hospitality table was well stocked as were the drink tubs. The raffle table was outstanding and I think our judges were warm, friendly and fun to show to! Everyone was relaxed and seemed to be enjoying sitting and chatting with friends when not in the ring. I personally didn't think it could have gone better.....

So, to those of you who enjoyed yourselves, we'll look forward to seeing you again next year, and to those who have nothing nice to say....do us all a favor and keep your negative comments to yourself!

Congrats again to everyone!

Donna Forte - President JSLRC, Inc

Re: JSLRC Specialties

Well said Donna!!!!!!

I'll be back for sure! I love those shows. You guys did a great job.

Thank you Donna & everyone else who contributed to a great show weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed myself as always. This show is on my list of faves.

Fabulous show with a wonderful club. Thanks to jersey Skyland members for making it happen!