Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pawcatuck River LRC Dinner Reservations

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder to get your reservations in to join us for the fabulous Big Green Truck Pizza dinner event that we will have after judging on Thursday, September 20th. Pizza is served from an antique International Harvester truck that has been restored to accomodate a wood-fired pizza oven. Dinner includes unlimited pizza made on site with toppings of your choice, served with a fresh garden salad. (NOTE: The truck offers a gluten-free option with advance notice. Please let me know if you would like this choice.) We will offer soft drinks, while some prefer to 'Bring Your Own Beverage'. The truck provides regular or decaf cappucino and espresso, as well as locally made gelato and ice cream. There will also be a few other desserts that have become PRLRC traditions. Check out the BGTP website at www.biggreentruckpizza.com.

The price for all this deliciousness is $23 per person. You can find the reservation form on the premium list at www.infodog.com. Or you can mail a check made out to "PRLRC" to Beth Volle, 27 Long View Drive, Simsbury, CT 06070, and a note with your email address and cell phone number. Please write "Dinner" on the memo line. If you don't think your check will arrive by September 13th, you can email me to let me know you are coming so I can include you in the head count for the pizza truck.

We look forward to seeing you all at another great PRLRC specialty!