Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ILRC Specialty

Anyone have results today?

Re: ILRC Specialty

Would be nice if someone would post results seeing as how I can't even get a response from person handling my dog. Makes me think twice about sending my dogs again if I can't be there...

Don't forget there are Groups and BIS at WC ~ and that hasn't even started yet so everyone is still very busy!

Stuck at home
Don't forget there are Groups and BIS at WC ~ and that hasn't even started yet so everyone is still very busy!
These people who want information need to use manners too. I've said it over and over. Ask please, say thank you. How hard is that? They will get more replies that way.

Right on Stuck at home. As for the 1 with the handler, ever think your handler has other dogs to show? If your dog did nothing spectacular, why bother calling you when he or she is busy?

Some are too demanding! I don't have the results or I would post them even without a *please*. Not every breeder will do that when breeders not there want results the minute they walk out of the ring.

BOB: CH Camelot's Dragon Tale
WB/BOW: Tameric Shelly
WD:Campbell Yard's Chocolate Moose
BOS: CH Premiers ICe Cold and Hot wired

Didn't get slecets and JAMS

Dear dear dear Manners revisited, I happen to know exactly how many and what breed, that's right--only ONE breed,the handler has. So no, I don't think it is too much to ask for just a simple text to let me know that the dogs are okay, especially when I have sent messages and called her myself to find out. Labs were done hours ago, I heard from someone else how the show went. Still nothing from the handler... Go figure
The rest of what you say--blah blah blah, just the same noise we hear over and over.
Going out to play with my furkids that were fortunate enough to stay here with me this weekend. Have a great day :)
Congrats to the winners!!

who judged dogs today?

Any Sweeps results?

Thank you to the person who took the time to post results!

I have to agree that being polite and having common courtesy will get one a better response, not to mention it's just plain nice.

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Way to go Mooooose! Kim - please touch down on earth before winter sets in!

Re: ILRC Specialty - sweeps results

Sat and Sunday
Best In Sweeps Paradigm Scribble
Best Opp Sweeps Wiscoys Jack Sparrow

catalog
Sat and Sunday
Best In Sweeps Paradigm Scribble
Best Opp Sweeps Wiscoys Jack Sparrow

Thank you! Any other results to share from today?

I was not present, but I do know that our girl Eve,
SHR Am Can Ch.Beachbrooks Day Dream Believer, JH, WC, CC was
Best Veteran in Sweeps both Sat and Sun.
They were her first shows competing in Veterans. I am so proud of her and my husband. Thank you to both sweeps judges, Fabian Negron and Tony Ciprian.