Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kudos to Mid-Jersey LRC

I got home not long ago from another wonderful show put on by the Mid-Jersey LRC. Everything runs so smoothly and looks so effortless, but I know what it involved having done it myself. From the club members who cooked a complimentary lunch for all the ehhibitors on Thursday which was delicious, all the way down to the beautiful ribbons and trophies given out it was so well run and as always a pleasure to attend. Hats Off to you Mid-Jersey!!
Traci

Re: Kudos to Mid-Jersey LRC

I agree. It was a great couple of days. Thanks to all involved. This show always ranks as one of my faves.

Great show all the club members need a big high 5, love coming to this show I had a great 2 days Congrats to all the winners!!See you next year..

Wonderful show! My goodness, the club members put in a tremendous amount of work. Hats off to the grounds keepers!

Those guys did a spectacular, even yesterday in the pouring rain. Instead of a lot of complaining, there was a LOT of laughing and cheering. I love the Mid Jersey shows.

Great show ~ Thanks to all of the club members' hard work! Thank you!!

It was tons of fun....regardless of the weather!

Thanks to all of the show committee and membership of MJLRC!!!!!

Mid Jersey, you do the best job always. I don't come every year but when I do, I love everything your club does to make us from out of town feel comfortable. The hotel worked out fine. Not a rip-off like other eh hemm hotels for Labby Specialties with beds that give us a backache the 1st night.

I had a great time! Thanks.

I want to publicly thank the entire MJLRC Show Committee, membership and exhibitors for the amazing hospitality shown to me during my sweepstakes assignment last week.

From the show grounds, the hospitality tent, raffle and ring stewards to my fellow judges and exhibitors the show was simply fantastic. I have not been able to attend in past years, but I have to say I will make a point to coming back in the near future.

Thank you.