Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help w/ studs

I have a beautiful, bred-by, 3yr old black (Bc) female that I am trying to find a stud for. She is OFA hips excellent, elbows normal, eyes ACVO normal, EIC Clear and Optigen clear by parentage. I am in the middle of doing CNM on my girls, so would have that done before bred just in case the stud I choose is not tested. I have been looking for a boy who carries chocolate or is chocolate that has that versatility Labs are known for (titles on both ends would be ideal). My girls dad is out of a Naiken Indian Temple daughter, by an Ashways Willcare Impression son. Her mom out of a Lor-Al's Got Our Power Play daughter and a Sure Shot Hyspire Impressive son. I have been looking and looking and simply cannot seem to find many. Of course this isn't the only thing in my ideals. Temperament, health, etc, are all key points I look at as well.

I know what I like isn't what others may like, but suggestions are welcome. I will research the boys and go from there but I need help locating these nice boys that I am having trouble finding.

Email me please.