Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LABRADOR RETRIEVER BOOK COLLECTION FOR SALE

Hello all,

I have an expansive list of more than 100 rare and collectible dog training, history, and general information books pertaining almost exclusively to Labrador Retrievers. Specific topics include canine genealogy, pedigree, and grooming information.

My collection was at one time considered the worlds largest on the topic of Labrador Retrievers with titles dating back to the 1930's; many first edition and author-signed books in the lot.

In a quest to downsize my collection and share these rarities with potential new enthusiasts, I am selling a bulk of my titles. I welcome any interested person(s) to e-mail me at the following address: debramckinley7@gmail.com. I will gladly, and promptly, attach a Word Document of all titles with relevant information with regard to press and price.

In the interim, if you would like to know more about my personal background as it pertains to canines, or see some of my work with various breeds (grooming and artistic pursuits included), please visit debramckinley.com.

Thank you, and I look forward to sharing my book listing on Labrador Retrievers with you in the immediate future.

-- Debra