Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Catalog ads for Potomac

Hi!

Can anyone tell me when the deadline is for Potomac catalog ads?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Catalog ads for Potomac

Hello,
It looks to be 2/20/2013 (page 20 of the premium list below)

http://www.infodog.com/prm/1698/prm1698.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks

Thank you!!

The premium is up on infodog. It clearly states to go to the lrcp website to reserve RV parking, catalog ads etc. and the web site is not updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Facebook:

The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc.
Hello everyone!!
The Spring Specialty is fast approaching and we are now accepting ads for the Potomac Catalog.
This year, ads are due by February 20th, 2013 and ALL copy and checks are to be sent to Travis Scarlett.
Pricing information is listed below:
* A full page W/photo is $75.00 and a half page is $45.00 - no photo. With purchase of a full page ad, you will receive a free catalog!
* Special for Clubs - $50- for a full page (no photo or free catalog).
* Deadline is February 20th!!!!
* Don't miss out on a chance to be included in a part of our history!!!
All copies are to be sent to:

Travis Scarlett
205 Race Street
Cumberland, MD 21502
trscarlett1990@gmail.com

Just wanted to add that as soon as something is posted on the club website to pay for ads online I will post the link here.

Potomac exhibitor
The premium is up on infodog. It clearly states to go to the lrcp website to reserve RV parking, catalog ads etc. and the web site is not updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks lots for answering Potomac exhibitor, especially if the LRCP site once again is not updated for the largest Labrador specialty in the world. How are exhibitors suppose to plan all in advance for job time off, entries and advertising if the host club has no clear, concise or current info up on their site? Come on LRCP; get with it please. I have 3 girls & 2 boys I would like to enter & both boys in the advertising but won't until the info is up to date and accurate.

Dear unreal again,
No offence but this show has the same deadlines every year. By the time the premium comes out you have very little time to get your ads ready so you should know to just have them ready by the middle of February when the premium usually comes out. The dates were given out many months ago and in fact have been on the club website for some time. You can't enter yet but it is only the 9th of February. You can pretty much plan on the show being the second week of April every year.

http://lrcp.com

The homepage has been updated with info on the 38th Potomac Specialty.

You can pay online for a catalog ad by clicking the link titled 'Potomac 2013 Show Catalog Ad Reservation' just below the Catalog Ad section.