Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Raleigh Durham Labrador Retriever Club Specialty in Raleigh

Last night I thought I had written a pretty cool response, but seeing that computers hate me, no telling where it went!
In a nutshell, let's support the RDLRC as they work hard to make this a top notch Specialty. The fairgrounds are very nice, lots of RV parking, excellent restaurants around, multiple nice motels, great walking trails, etc. Please support this Club as it takes on a new venue! It is always your choice to attend the Specialties which meet your needs.

Purina is supporting this Specialty with AWESOME prizes (I'll be there) as well as lots of CHOCOLATE. How could that go wrong? Let's try to be more like our Labs .... unconditional love! Anne, aka GRITS ... girl raised in the South

Re: Raleigh Durham Labrador Retriever Club Specialty in Raleigh

Great news, Anne. It is always fun with you at the shows. Especially with Purina goodies for the Labbies and for the two legged folks....chocolate ....yuuuummmmmmm.

Re: Raleigh Durham Labrador Retriever Club Specialty in Raleigh

Can't wait, thank you for elaborating. This will be a 1st for me. So nice to hear great things about the Raleigh Specialty. Looking forward to seeing you again Anne.