Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Judges Critiques

I am fairly new to showing - I see on some website that breeders will post Judges Critiques that their dogs have received.
Are the critiques given to the person who is showing the dog? Or is there a place where someone can read the critiques that judges have given?

Thanks

Ellie

Re: Judges Critiques

critiques are done at some specialty shows at the request of the host club. The judges typically send the critiques to the host club and the host club posts the critiques on their website. I also have seen critques published in the Lab Quarterly.

Some breeders post their dogs' positive critiques from large shows or specialties directly on the dogs page. I enjoy reading them as some clubs forget to post, request or collect the critiques.

websites
Some breeders post their dogs' positive critiques from large shows or specialties directly on the dogs page. I enjoy reading them as some clubs forget to post, request or collect the critiques.
. If the show does not get the judge's critiques....how does the individual get them? Can the judge release a critique to just anyone who asks if the club does not request or authorize the release of their show critiques?