Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SDLRC results?

Anybody know any of the results from the show? Thank you!

Re: SDLRC results?

Saturday, February 16, 2013
Breed Judge: Nancy Talbott
BOB: Ch. Greenstone's Special Blend; bred/owned by Starkey & Stacey Green
BOS: Ch Rochar's Keeping Up With the Jones'; bred by Rita Wagoner; owned by Dan & Sharene Clark
BOW: Black Kibo (dog); bred by Jorge Anguiano; owned by Juan Carbonell
WD: (See BOW)
RWD: Wolf's Hunter Ely Sweet Solon; bred by Marlene Friedrich; owned by Juan Carbonell & Roberto Rodrigues
WB: Everwood's Samicita Bonita Mamacita; bred/owned by Dawn Menchaca and Dan & Sharene Clark
RWB: Pipestone Belgairn Irresistibly Blue; bred by Tim & Sharon Mohr; owned by Ron & Jennifer Kelly

Sunday, February 17, 2013
Breed Judge: Vonnie Russell
BOB: GCH Broyhill Naughty Knickers; bred by Barbara Nowak and Kimberly Nowak; owned by: B. Nowak, K. Nowak, and Kim Jacobson
BOS: GCH Alibi's Talkin Smack CGC; bred by Kim and Scott Jacobson; owned by K. Jacobson and Jeremiah Mendoza
BOW: ? (sorry, didn't get that one written down)
WD: Black Kibo (dog); bred by Jorge Anguiano; owned by Juan Carbonell
RWD: Wolf's Hunter Ely Sweet Solon; bred by Marlene Friedrich; owned by Juan Carbonell & Roberto Rodrigues
WB: Summerlin Hot and Dangerous; bred/owned by Kristin Stefek
RWB: Greenstone's Honeysuckle Vine; bred/owned by Starkey & Stacey Green

Great show by the Club! Perfect weather, good friends, and beautiful dogs. I must say, the quality of the youngsters was outstanding!!

Nice line up both days! Congrats to all of the winners. I may be mistaken but I thought that the RWD had already finished in the US. Maybe I have him confused with another dog of Juan's?

Nice!
Nice line up both days! Congrats to all of the winners. I may be mistaken but I thought that the RWD had already finished in the US. Maybe I have him confused with another dog of Juan's?

He is listed on AKC has having 14 points and 4 majors! So that means he just needs one point to finish.