Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No more Wine Country weekend!

Does anjyone know why this fall will be the last Wine Country show weekend in Romulus NY?

Re: No more Wine Country weekend!

I have been told by the Wine Country Circuit that the location will change for 2014 due to rising costs of holding an event at the Romulus, NY site. The four club circiut has yet to officially name a new location site for 2014.

The 2013 Wine Country Circuit from September 26 - September 29, 2013 will be held as scheduled at Sampson State Park in Romulus, NY.

Re: No more Wine Country weekend!

It is my understanding that the shows will move to the indoor Syracuse fairground site.

2014 Location Change
I have been told by the Wine Country Circuit that the location will change for 2014 due to rising costs of holding an event at the Romulus, NY site. The four club circiut has yet to officially name a new location site for 2014.

The 2013 Wine Country Circuit from September 26 - September 29, 2013 will be held as scheduled at Sampson State Park in Romulus, NY.

No more Wine Country weekend!

I heard rumors about this too. Apparently, entries have been dropping.....Weather is a factor but I also think that the Economy is too.
I like the Syracuse Fairgrounds well enough, but I have always looked forward to Sampson State Park. We make a Camping week out of it.