Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help printer died need input

Hi everyone. I had an Epson printer for 5 years and loved it. It died and need a new one, TOOOOOO many choices. I was told the Cannon MG5320 was great but I guess they are no longer available, so looked at Cannon printers and a long list and various prices. So any advice would be great. Like to print photos of the woofies but don't want to pay $$$ for a printer. Thanks in advance

Re: Help printer died need input

Have a HP all in one, scanner, printer, copy , love it so far. And its NOT complicated.

What model # There are so many thanks

I just bought the Canon PIXMA MX712. I love it! So versatile, and it prints so much faster than the Brother printer I had before. It was selling for $150, but I got it a BJ's with a $50 instant rebate. Well worth a $100.

I have had the HP Officejet Pro 8600 for a little over a year and I LOVE it! It does everything - copies, faxes, scans, prints. Oh, and yes, it prints photos, too!

I recently bought a HP Photosmart 6525 from Costco. It's a wireless printer, scanner, copy and web. It easily connected to my wireless network, and I can print from my laptop, iPads, and even remotely if I needed to. It also prints pictures although I didn't really want that, but it's nice to have.

I was fairly inexpensive, under $200 and the ink cartridges are not very expensive either.

breeder
I just bought the Canon PIXMA MX712. I love it! So versatile, and it prints so much faster than the Brother printer I had before. It was selling for $150, but I got it a BJ's with a $50 instant rebate. Well worth a $100.

I forgot to add that it is wireless, and you can print from a smat=rt phone or tablet, too. I never worry about the cost of ink anymore I buy all mine from Ink Technologies, and it is very cheap. And, the more you buy, the cheaper it is. And, they send coupons all the time, and it is even cheaper. I mean, like $3.00.

I have the HP all in one wireless and love it. The ink is cheaper too.