Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Small Lab fabric or metal crate?

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good fabric crate that is not too heavy. I have a extra large one right now and it is just too heavy and big.

Also, a light weight cage style that would not be heavy? I am thunking in hot summers also.

Thank you!

Re: Small Lab fabric crate?

I love the Noz2Noz soft crates. Lightweight and easy to use. I've had mine for several years now and they're still in great condition.

Also nice about the N2N soft crates is the covers are machine washable. I put mine in the washer (one at a time) on the delicate cycle, then put them back on the frame and put them in the sun to air-dry. Have had mine for over 8 years.

Furball
I love the Noz2Noz soft crates. Lightweight and easy to use. I've had mine for several years now and they're still in great condition.

I think the Noz2Noz soft crates are the way to go. I watched the video online. Thanks so much!

Which size do you like the best?

Donna

My first N2N that I bought was too large (according to N2N size for Labs)and heavy. The next 2 crates I bought a size down and my big boys are fine to go. I also like
ITS a Breeze TOO soft crate. When we travel I crate them in Ruff Tough Kennels.

Big Lots has the 35 inch crates for $45.00 so when they chew the fabric up, it's not a painful loss.